- World leading professional services firm.
- Work on B2B Multi- channel campaigns and events.
- Based in London near Tower Hill.
What you’ll be doing
Working in the Tower hill area of London you will be part of the Global specialities Marketing and Communications team. You’ll be working with the business unit and sales leaders to develop a budget and integrated marketing strategy. You’ll have a focus on content marketing and end-to-end campaigns to support key business objectives while managing the production of marketing and sales support literature including messaging, editing, proof reading.
You’ll be responsible for briefing the creative services team to deliver content and also be developing and implementing project plans for the promotion of new risk and insurance solutions. At any one time you will be working on working on various different campaigns. Another key aspect of your role will be focused around the Internal communications will be another key area of your role while also managing and monitoring budget and return on investment.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Ideally you will already be working within the professional services space.
- University degree qualified or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or a similar transferable subject.
- Exceptional, demonstrated B2B and content marketing skills.
- Experience with managing multi-channel, multi-month marketing campaigns with measureable outcomes and to agreed deadlines.
- Experience with managing webcasts and in-person events.
- Strong social media marketing experience, including LinkedIn.
- Strong marketing project management skills.
- Excellent writing ability and proof-reading skills.
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills with proven collaborative working style.
You’ll receive a salary in line with your experience and a range of benefits and perks!
Please apply by sending your CV in response to this advert; I will then follow with a call back if you have the relevant skills that we are looking for.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly