AD SALES DIRECTOR - Tech/Computing clients
Client Director, International Sales
to 65k plus bonus/com/benefits
Based West London - M25
Our client is recognized as the #1 digital technology property in the world by comScore
Our client develops globally integrated marketing programs via digital, social, mobile and event solutions for it’s worldwide customer base. As both media and marketing have evolved, they has maintained its position as a leader in delivering innovation to its customer base of the World’s leading technology companies.
Our client is seeking an ambitious, talented and experienced sales professional to be responsible for selling their portfolio to a new business client development base in order to maximize revenues and market share. The successful candidate will have the ability to find opportunities and confidently present to clients, offering highly focused and customized go-to-market solutions that drive tangible results associated with an organisation’s stated objectives.
Our client has a fast-paced work environment along with an office culture that rewards, recognizes, and respects achievement. They are dedicated to advancing their passion in providing cutting-edge advertising & marketing solutions for clients.
- Identify, develop and close sales opportunities with their customer base
- Prospect, develop, and service relationships with direct clients, growth new business accounts and agencies where applicable
- Confidently present the portfolio of custom solutions
- Negotiate and be responsible for all contracts and execute creative ideas
- Drive new business revenue generation
- Gain market share with existing customers
- Desired 8 years+ online sales experience, within a technology environment is beneficial
- Minimum of 3 years selling dedicated online & marketing solutions demonstrating a deep understanding of online media and trends
- Self-starter with good organisational and time management skills; able to work at fast pace, to achieve targets & business goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work across local business units worldwide.
- Very strong presentation skills to senior level executives
- BA/BS level degree or equivalent is desirable