SALES MANAGER - selling to travel clients global media owner
Sales Manager - Travel Partnerships - to 45k plus bonus.
My client is an international multi-media entertainment group. Who develops, produces and distributes over 350 entertainment, movie, sports and documentary channels, reaching 1.1 billion subscribers worldwide in 35 languages.
They are a dynamic and comprehensive creative marketing powerhouse with iconic brands that connect deeply with quality audiences everywhere. We are able to deliver integrated, a la carte, cross-media campaigns to clients in any industry segment across the most desirable genres and audiences, through our cross platform advertising sales arm.
Our dedicated custom solutions team work closely with clients to produce compelling custom content across our global portfolio of media platforms.
The position in London will report to VP Partnerships. This role will be responsible for driving Travel partnerships revenue across UK and Europe into the media portfolio including print, digital, social media, broadcast, events & experiential, books, travel and more.
- Help drive Travel Partnerships sales efforts.
- This role will manage own and lead relationships with travel partners across the region. This will include managing a portfolio of existing partners along with spearheading new business efforts across the category.
- Presenting to agencies and travel clients on the portfolio and key opportunities on offer
- Regular meetings with agency and travel clients to obtain RFPs and insights on the key accounts they manage
- Managing all aspects of the deal from pitch through to campaign delivery.
- Operate as global lead on Travel clients HQ’d in UK and Europe and collaborate with Partnership Sales teams across US, Asia Pacific & Latin America to align sales efforts and maximize revenue.
- Work closely with Partnership Sales teams across the regions on global travel accounts that have significant presence in UK & Europe
- Provide timely and accurate business forecasts and weekly business reports
- Provide thought leadership to wider sales team and European business on Travel industry, trends & opportunities
- Evangelize our Travel brand and portfolio amongst the industry and at key events
- Strong contacts within travel industry and proven track record working with travel clients
- Proven sales & brand partnerships success
- Excellent knowledge of multi-media platforms inc print, digital & tv/video
- Ambitious, self-starter who is driven to hit sales targets.
- Creative and strategic approach to winning business
- Business development capabilities
- Travel required to manage relationships in key regions in Europe.
- Good PPT & XLS skills; ability to multi task & attention to detail critical
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Client focused attitude
- Knowledge of production a plus
Apply for SALES MANAGER - selling to travel clients global media owner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly