Associate Media Director
Associate Media Director
Filleigh, North Devon
A little about us…
We are Bray Leino, a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning media, advertising, digital, 3D spaces, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here across sites in Devon, Bristol and Cheshire, serving a wide range of national and international businesses. We’ve ranked in the top 3 UK B2B marcomms agencies for the last five years. And we’re part of The Mission Group, one of the UK’s most respected networks, sharing skills and resources across 16 agencies and over 1,000 staff.
Bray Leino Media are one of the largest planning and buying points outside of London, we work on clients of all sizes and many nationally recognised brands. We cover all channels on and off line; print, digital, out of home, radio, cinema and TV running ad campaigns as well as creative media solutions and partnerships. We work with clients as part of a ‘full service’ offering with in conjunction with the Bray Leino creative brand, as well as a media only business, working with clients directly and via other agencies across The Mission Group.
What will I be doing?
- Building trusted and credible relationships with all key client personnel acting as the main senior media point of contact.
- Developing a thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences and commercial challenges.
- Working with the client to understand, assimilate and challenge, if necessary, the brief, setting media goals and objectives.
- Taking full responsibility for the development of the media communications strategy applying appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed objectives.
- When implementing, ensuring the client receives the most competitive media rates available and that campaigns are delivered as agreed by implementation teams and media owners.
- Assessing media and ROI performance to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness.
- Working closely with account teams to ensure that media is integrated with creative and strategic outputs and campaigns are executed well.
- Communicating deliverables and timings to both clients and colleagues.
- Keeping clients up to date with the changing media landscape to identify any creative, new or innovative opportunities to be included in proposals.
- Managing a small team of media planners.
- Supplying financial forecast and budget updates to the Media Director.
- Attending regular meetings with media owners to maintain and develop relationships, resolve any problems and gather market intelligence.
- Identifying new business opportunities and lead communications and media strategy for new business pitches.
What do I need?
You will have an excellent understanding of all media channels both on and offline, ideally with a focus on AV channels. You will be driven and proactive, striving to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way. In this role you will be leading a small team, so experience of coaching and leading people to get the best out of them is needed. Communication, confidence, relationship building and presenting are key skills. You will possess the ability to identify and develop commercial opportunities and have full working knowledge of all software tools required to complete your role; Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Mediatel, TGI (Choices), and Nielsen AdDynamix.
And in return…
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression - plus the unique lifestyle opportunities of a West Country home, alongside:
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Outstanding training and progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Early Fridays finishes in the summer
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service award
- Cycle to work scheme
This opportunity is a great chance to work in a busy agency on large national brands, but away from big city life, with the countryside and beaches on your doorstep.
Please note when applying you will be taken through to another page where you will have to create an account and enter your details. Please submit a CV.
Apply for Associate Media Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly