Senior Marketing Executive
The Hart Learning Group (HLG) is a charitable organisation with a mission to create social and economic value for individuals, businesses and the communities we serve through learning. The Hart Learning Group currently includes:
- North Hertfordshire College, a large general further education college in Stevenage and Hitchin.
- The Hart Schools Trust, a burgeoning schools trust that currently sponsors Thomas Alleyne's Academy and Roebuck Academy in Stevenage.
- Hart Learning & Development, a progressive new learning and development business which supports businesses of all sizes to engage with and invest in emerging talent.
At Hart Learning Group we are passionate about helping people realise their potential – whether we are helping students get to where they want to be in life or helping our business clients attract and retain the talent they need.
We are looking for a motivated and highly creative Senior Marketing Executive to join our award-winning communications and marketing team. We want someone who shares our ambition to deliver stand-out campaigns across our Group that deliver results.
Ideally, you’ll have experience in managing a range of data-driven campaigns across multiple platforms for diverse audiences, with the ability to build a strong, collaborative network of internal and external stakeholders.
We want to hear from you if you can deliver great marketing that gets us noticed, effects change and, ultimately, does an amazing job for our learners and our clients.
Role and responsibilities
- Planning and delivery of marketing campaigns, targeting a range of audiences including students and business clients to deliver organisational objectives. Core activity includes social media campaigns, email campaigns, print and digital advertising (Google Ads and social media advertising).
- Writing effective copy and developing content that encourages action and informs.
- Acting as communications lead for Hart Learning & Development and the Hart Schools Trust.
- Managing and improving the Group's websites to optimise users’ experience.
- Writing award entries to place the Group and its brands as leaders in their field.
- Supporting events such as College open events and community events, ensuring relevant collateral is on hand.
- Building relationships with internal clients and translating their requirements into communications activity that is aligned with the organisation’s priorities.
- Evaluating campaigns, ongoing activity and web/social analytics to make informed marketing decisions.
- Analysing and interpreting competitor activity.
- A track-record in developing results-driven marketing campaigns.
- Strong writing skills and proven ability to develop digital content.
- Strong proofreading skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Proficient in using Google Ads, paid social media advertising, mailchimp, content management systems, and SEO.
Contributory pension scheme, performance-related pay, childcare vouchers, Bike2Work scheme
Application closing date is Monday 22nd October, any applications received after might be taken into consideration.