An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager at a global creative agency based in their London office overlooking the Thames. We require an Account Manager with proven experience within an agency environment. You will have experience of a retail environment (ideally both on and off-line) and have excellent project management skills.
You will offer seamless end to end service to deliver in-store excellence. Campaigns you produce will have impact and be produced to a high quality and delivered on time. With facilities dedicated to POS’s all across Europe you will be also positioned to deliver pan European campaigns with quick, localised turnarounds when & where required.
The role offers the chance to manage accounts of some of our significant customers from UK FMCG / health and beauty industries. If you have experience of point of sale, production and budget control we would love to hear from you!
We would like our candidate to have the following:
- Good knowledge of the retail environment and how to work with Sales and Marketing stakeholders at both Brand / Manufacturer and Retailer
- Good knowledge of promotional techniques, legal requirements and codes of practice
- Digital marketing experience in an agency environment
- Experience in Strategic planning & Project Co-ordinating
- Experience in soft drinks or health and beauty
- Successful key client relationships based on client recognition of experience, good rapport and demonstrable commitment in account-handling abilities
- Demonstration of good presentation and selling techniques
- Exceptional attention to detail and a good eye for design
- Full understanding of the print production process
- Proven line management experience
- Ideally holds industry qualifications such as IPM Diploma / MAA Excellence in Account Management
Salary: £30-36,000 p/a DOE