Senior Sales Executive - Print/Digital/Tablet
Senior Sales Executive – Print/Digital/Tablet
If you are looking to work for a well-known niche publication within the motor industry, with a strong print and digital readership of almost 90,000, then get in touch!
Due to continued success within this area, our client is now looking to take on a Senior Sales Exec with a strong proven track record within media sales who has sold across multi-platforms, such as print, digital and tablet to maximise revenues from a designated client base across all products & events
- Day-to-day responsibility for maximising profitable business revenues from your client base.
- Generate, sell, negotiate, close and secure new business opportunities and achieve the monthly revenue targets set by your line manager.
- Manage, maintain and develop existing client base in order to achieve revenue in line with expectations set by your line manager.
- Ensure you are responsible for generating the maximum revenue from your client base in accordance with targets/leads.
- With a thorough understanding of your market you should, as an on-going process, identify new revenue opportunities from your brand and client base.
- Negotiate rates in line with sales objectives.
- Prove with your own clients that you can transform new or existing business into key accounts.
- Achieve monthly sales targets and KPIs as set by your line manager.
- Increase new business opportunities and client numbers.
Salary on offer is £35K basic with an uncapped commission. For a full brief and further details on the company and the role please get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.
Apply for Senior Sales Executive - Print/Digital/Tablet
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly