Sales Executive, £25K basic+commission.
Our client is a leading independent publisher of 17 successful specialist titles produced in print and on multiple digital platforms. This role is based in the heart of Chelsea. The business is a progressive, dynamic and quality publisher and this role offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to take their career to the next level with competitive salary, commission structure and growth potential.
Their stylish and intelligent parenting portfolio has been designed to guide and inspire discerning parents, to the next stage of the adventure that is childhood they cover all bases for parents in the know.
Previous sales experience is essential.
What to expect:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Fast paced, exciting working environment
- Rapid career progression based on performance
- On-the-job sales training
- Sales and client account management focus with personal and team targets
- Building excellent relationships with a client base to ensure client renewals
- Responsible for increasing the revenue from your portfolio
- Negotiating contract renewals including series bookings and up sales
- Autonomous role as main point-of-contact for your client base
- Attending client meetings
- Dedicated to a career in Sales
- Commercially aware and target-driven
- Drive to deliver results beyond expectations
- Committed and ambitious individuals with a thirst to learn and develop
- People who thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Technically proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
They offer competitive salaries and commission for our sales teams, annual leave that increases with service, contributory workplace pension scheme, referral bonus scheme and free magazines. For more information on this role get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.