Senior Marketing Executive
- Work on exciting multi- channel campaigns
- Work for a very successful professional services client
- Fantastic progression opportunities
What you’ll be doing
This is a senior post! So you’ll be doing lots. You’ll be working to deliver marketing plans to achieve business and band objectives and develop and own multi-channel campaigns. You’ll play a part in implementing the strategy and use a range of tools to do so. You’ll be working with the data team to research and identify key audience segments and prepare monthly campaign reports while detailing ROI.
You’ll assist with the implementation of brand guidelines and support and train junior colleagues where needed to enhance overall team capabilities. You will also be planning events and monitoring and tracking effectiveness.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Strong holistic marketing experience, with an ability to understanding and translating ideas into the delivery of successful campaigns
• Relevant track record in stakeholder management
• Organised, confident and assertive
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exposure to Insurance or Financial Services desirable, but not essential
• CIM qualified desirable, but not essential
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get a salary in line with your experience (upto £30k) + a range of benefits and perks!
Please apply here and send your CV in response to this advert.