Senior Digital Project Manager — Health & Wellbeing Clients!
- Brand new Senior Digital Project Manager role created, big opportunity to make your mark within this agency and introduce processes and efficient ways of working.
- Fast growing marketing agency to call home, who work with clients within the wellbeing and health sector.
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Bristol, work with a truly talented team, amongst some of the best in the industry!
What you’ll be doing
This innovating marketing agency has a cracking reputation for delivering digital brilliance across all channels, large scale CMS driven design and build, UX projects, web apps and campaign led projects to clients within the healthcare industry, they are also rolling out products and creating tech solutions and pushing into the pharmaceutical industry, so the projects that you’ll be working on will be a mix of existing clients and also brand new projects from the beginning from scoping out, creating project plans and estimates through the full lifecycle.
You'll be crucial to the successful delivery of large scale projects and business critical clients, working closely with the agencies tech, client services, planning, creative and teams in the delivery of award worthy work and the ongoing success of clients across the business.
Working closely with the development team, you’ll be the first Senior Digital Project Manager to the agency, you’ll take ownership of the Project Management department, helping shape processes, introduces ways of working and taking ownership of the output and delivery of projects; there is a real opportunity to make great things happen and play a lead role in taking this agency to the next level.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be an experienced Digital Project Manager who is fulfilling Senior Digital Producer responsibilities and ready to take the next step in your career or you’ll already be a Senior Digital Project Manager that is looking for a new opportunity to get stuck in to.
- Either way, your experience will be gained in an agency whether that’s a marketing/ integrated marketing agency or digital agency.
- You’ll need to have worked on sizeable web development projects: scoping, creating project documentation, functional specifications, resource planning through to delivery.
- Managed a variety of projects from progressive web apps, native apps, digital delivery, UX research, digital content, along with AR, VR and AI.
- You will currently be client facing and working closely with internal departments delivering the good.
- Varied experience of working with different technologies.
- This is a highly collaborative environment so you’ll be happy to work alongside designers, UX, project management and 3rd party suppliers to develop high quality, intuitive and life-changing applications for some huge ethical organisations.
The satisfaction that what you’re creating each day is genuinely making a positive impact on the world! And of course a competitive salary in the region of £45k - £55k, good benefits package to include holidays, course/conference access, regular socials/company nights out and lunches, retro games room (classic PS, Wii), Friday beers, Spotify playlists, limitless cake and ping pong. As they are growing, there’ll be plenty of great opportunities for progression and eventually grow your own team.
If you’re an agency experienced Senior Digital Project Manager who is ready to make waves in this incredible marketing agency, send your CV over to Hannah right away to be considered for this opportunity.
Apply for Senior Digital Project Manager — Health & Wellbeing Clients!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly