Digital Content & Social Media Manager - B2B
Do you have experience of developing multi-channel Social Media strategy in a B2B environment?
Are you adept at managing client relationships ?
Do you have experience of the process from client brief to delivery ?
If so, we'd love you to join this fast-growing, multi award-winning B2B marketing agency who are looking for a super smart and ambitious social media pro to create and deliver programmes for their impressive portfolio of B2B clients.
Passionate about all things digital, you’ll use your excellent social media marketing skills to develop strategy for some of the biggest B2B brands in the world.
We’re looking for someone who is equally comfortable setting up and managing paid social programmes (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) as well as working with in-house copywriters and designers to produce social creative that stands out from the crowd.
Social Media Strategy:
- Develop strategy for social media projects, both paid and organic
- Develop strategy, proposals, RFPs for new business across both organic and paid
- Identify trends and opportunities to grow our social offering (find new ways to incorporate social/listening, etc.)
- Work with team to keep up-to-date with emerging technologies, new formats, etc. overall but especially focussed in B2B. Research and test new products and platforms.
- Manage social content strategy for client campaigns, building content calendars and making sure activity is in line with expectations and strategy
- In reporting phase, assist with data analysis, recommendations and new quarterly strategy
- Maintain and expand client relationships
- Build relationship with clients, proposing up-weight, new ideas, current campaign enhancements, etc.
- Client service management, co-ordinate meetings, compile and deliver information, follow up, communicate progress, track success, etc. and be the main PoC for the client.
- Project management functions, for example:
- Deliver supporting documents and presentations before and throughout the project
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for timely and successful delivery
- Manage resources in order to meet account performance objectives and clients’ expectations
- Research, test and implement new platforms including but not limited to content distribution, social/content management, listening, etc.
- Utilise insights delivered through our own research, client research and social listening to inform content creation direction
- Get involved in the strategy, optimisation, repurposing & distribution of content across multiple channels, with special focus in operations.
- Work on integration of different tactics on a given campaign / helping create more consistent and integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Manage the process of copywriting on client programs from brief, through to feedback, final editing and publishing on each chosen channel
Apply now and get in touch with me Jacqui Cowperthwaite on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Digital Content & Social Media Manager - B2B
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly