Senior SEO Manager
Senior SEO Manager - Newbury / London
£40,000 - £50,000
Major Players are excited to be working with an independent digital agency that boasts a well respected range of clients. In 2015 the agency was acquired by a well known individual within the digital space, taking the agency above and beyond previous work. They've since gone from strength to strength and are on the hunt for an eager Senior SEO Manager ready to make their mark on the digital world! As a Senior SEO Manager you will have the chance to work in-house in Newbury for nine months with a mobile giant before moving permanently to the agency's Central London office.
Responsibilities - Senior SEO Manager
- Developing SEO strategies
- Technical auditing
- Technical and on-page recommendations
- Assessing business opportunity and risk
- Daily communication with clients
- Managing and training SEO Executives and Senior SEO Executives
Requirements - Senior SEO Manager
- 3+ years SEO experience
- Experience managing and executing SEO for a large brand
- Previous client-facing experience
- Deep technical SEO knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of CSS and HTML
- Proven SEO success
- Experience working with a wide variety of SEO and search tools
- Experience with VSTS a plus
If this is the Senior SEO Manager role for you then do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Ed Davidson" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.