Head of SEO & Content - Herts / NW London - Digital Agency
Head of SEO & Content - SME Digital Agency - £60,000-70,000+Bonus
Company & Summary
Unique opportunity to become an integral part of the Senior Management team in a growing agency that prides itself on oﬀering high quality, results-driven SEO, PPC and related services to its diverse client base. Growth has been particularly prevalent in the SEO function and as such, a credible SEO lead is needed to take the lead on organic strategy, get involved in new pitches and motivate a team of 5-6 account handlers.
You will be responsible for delivering, growing and reporting on the overall success of clients' SEO campaigns as well as leading the team to ensure excellent service quality, delivery and continued growth.
This role requires someone with organic search expertise, conﬁdence, analytical know-how and a natural communicator. A deep understanding of the complexities of SEO and how it ﬁts into the overall marketing and digital mix are also important.
- Line manage 5 members of the team providing clear direction in all manners relating to SEO/Content
- Train, mentor and inspire SEO team
- Manage delivery of SEO process & strategy by the SEO team via project management software
- Improve eﬃciencies and capabilities of SEO team
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to budget and on time
- Be at the forefront of SEO knowledge and actively participate in the SEO community
- Constantly reﬁne SEO process and activities to ensure it remains market leading/cutting edge
- Strong technical and analytics experience
- Strong link building and content marketing experience
- Own the relationship of key SEO clients and oversee all other accounts
- Focus on retaining clients, growing accounts and upselling additional services
- Oversee production of monthly reports to all clients
- Attend and lead key client review meetings
- Contribute to new business pitches
- Report monthly on the performance of the SEO business unit to senior management team
- Involvement in identifying the need for, and recruiting, additional team members
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and contribute to ﬁnancial targets
- Conduct team appraisals/reviews for all SEO team
How will you be rewarded?
There are some great perks involved in working for this agency, not least the London salary banding!
- Agency bonus
- 25 days' holiday
- Allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development
- Sensible work/life balance
- Free breakfast
- Team lunches
- Wellness programme
- Industry meetups,
- A friendly, fun and sociable team
This role is not suitable for remote working, however ﬂexible options will be considered for speciﬁc needs.
Based only 22 mins from Central London in a lovely Hertfordshire town. There is a satellite office available for the occasional day in London!