Marketing Director - FMCG
Our client is a highly successful and fast growing European chilled foods business manufacturing healthy products. As a market- leading brand in Europe with a 40% share of its category, the business also features in the Top 100 UK Grocery brands.
Entrepreneurial, innovative and dynamic, the business is currently experiencing exceptional sales growth and is now seeking to appoint a highly experienced FMCG Marketing Director for a 6-12 month interim contract, to lead and spearhead the marketing strategy and take the business on the next stage of its impressive journey.
The Interim Marketing Director will be responsible for:
- Leading the marketing team and shaping and developing all local marketing activities and objectives.
- Remit will include implementing the global marketing strategy and frameworks based on local consumer and shopper insights for different categories.
- The role is also responsible for acting as the brand custodian, in close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders, to achieve the marketing and business objectives.
You will have grown your marketing career within the FMCG food or drink branded sector, with extensive knowledge of:
- Marketing, from NPD to above and below the line comms - you are used to working with and leading marketing teams to deliver marketing objectives, as well as successfully delivering business results.
- You will be highly experienced at working closely with key strategic internal and external key stakeholders across a number of functions.
- Above all, you are a charismatic and passionate individual with the gravitas to ‘hold the floor’ together with the drive, energy and strategic mind-set to drive the company’s overall business objectives.
The role is based at the company’s head office in the Midlands, although a degree of home working flexibility could be available for the right candidate.
If you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role please apply below or email your CV and benefits package to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number MS/2012.