VP Business Development & Partnerships- Fintech
VP Business Development & Partnerships - Digital Financial Services Start-Up!
£negotiable plus bonus & stock!
Our client is truly shaking up the personal finance space and this has NEVER been done before. Having experienced a phenomenal growth trajectory, this is a vital role, to ensure this growth continues.
Backed by well-known venture capital firms and other eminent angel investors, their team of just over 95 have exceptional experience from leading positions in FinTech and consumer brands worldwide. They have a flat organisational structure and nurture a culture of transparency, honesty, and hard work. Based in brand new state of the art offices in east London, this is not a role to be missed!
This new VP of Partnerships role is critical to ensure this growth continues and requires; impeccable commercial acumen, fearlessness, a front of house demeanour, an ability to work with product teams - so a degree of technical know-how is also necessary in order to discuss API integrations etc
- Competitive salary & share options
- Bupa Healthcare & Life Assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bi-weekly massages with Urban Massage
- Unlimited Holiday
- Free catered lunches, snacks & team bonding
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
You will be responsible for identifying strategic and transformational new business opportunities with partners that complement both business and sales (go-to-market) strategy; enhancing strategic business execution and accelerating customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Actively and professionally leading and managing the entire deal cycle from initial partner identification & engagement through to legals, delivery and ongoing relationship management
- Developing a clear contact strategy and development plan to meet the audience growth goals
- Negotiating best contractual terms whilst also building profitable, long term business relationships
- Work closely with CMO and COO to align partnerships strategy with product vision
To be considered, you must fit the below:
- Solid business development experience
- Exceptional relationship building skills, combined with strong existing relationships in the financial sector and aggregators
- Proven track record of building affiliate partnerships at scale
- Experience in bid writing, submitting tenders, and completing RFP and RFI documents
- Commercially astute self starter, coupled with strong negotiation skills
- Highly numerate, resilient and digitally fluent with a strong track record of delivering successful commercial outcomes
Apply for VP Business Development & Partnerships- Fintech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly