Marketing Manager x 2
- Creative and autonomous role.
- Interesting and passionate industry sector.
- Fast growing business.
The role of marketing manager is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and ambitious marketing team, working across multiple brands within a market leading company. Based in Salisbury you will report into the Head of Marketing, work with a dynamic team, and help contribute to growth of an already very successful business.
What you'll be doing
In your role as Marketing Manager, you will own the marketing activity for specific brands within the group. You will be responsible for the creation of campaign and content marketing plans and work across the full marketing mix. You will work with designers to create printed materials as well as working with the digital team to create, develop and measure customer acquisition activity.
Competitor research and analysis will make up part of your daily schedule, and you will work with both internal and external PR support to drive ongoing awareness and visibility of the brands you are responsible for.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Creative and high energy
- A minimum of 5 years marketing experience
- A solid understanding of importance of ROI
- Experience working to measured targets/objectives
- Experience of driving growth to a business/business area
- Strong communication skills across multiple stakeholders
- CMS and digital marketing experience
- A keen eye for great content and copy
What you'll get in return for your talents
You'll have the opportunity to join an extremely fast growing business at a perfect time, and become part of a great team. You'll work within a really interesting industry sector and have the chance to have the chance to develop areas of the business. You will get a salary of c£35,000 + company bonuses.
If this role looks exciting to you please give Jim a call on 01179269530. If it's not quite the right fit feel free to reach out and let us know what you are looking for!