CRM Database Support Executive
- Work for an International law firm.
- Full time 12 month Fixed term contract.
- Lead training sessions as part of a CRM roll-out.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll lead training sessions as part of CRM roll-out across a variety of formats (face-to-face, WebEx, telephone) and provide first-line support for OnePlace CRM, Salesforce for Outlook and Vuture (bulk email tool). You’ll be helping to manage data quality housed within the CRM system including an amount of data entry. You will also help to manage lists of clients to ensure that they are current and being used effectively to maintain alignment with the firm's strategy of investing in our existing client.
What experience you‘ll need to apply
- A confident and experienced presenter/trainer
- An effective communicator with good listening skills and the ability to understand client needs
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise effectively and deal calmly with the pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Familiar with OnePlace and/or Salesforce CRM
- Familiar with Excel at an intermediate level including use of vlookup formulae and pivot tables
- Proficient in data management across a number of data sources
- Team oriented, flexible and enthusiastic with a positive and committed approach
- Reliable and able to work on own initiative as role will involve travelling to various UK offices on a regular basis
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of work
You’ll get a salary of £27k-£30k dependent on experience and a range of perks and benefits including access to an amazing subsidised café bar/restaurant.
Please apply here by sending your CV.