Biddable Account Manager - N0.1 Media Agency - Finance £30-40k
Biddable Account Manager - N0.1 Media Agency - Financial Services - £30-£40k
With a history stretching 25 years, offices across London, Hong Kong and New York this Media Agency has become one of the world's leading financial services agencies globally. With a portfolio of clients that are the who's who of Asset Management Firms and leading Banks, an aggressive global expansion plan, it's fair to say that the next 25 years of trading are going to be as successful as the last.
Due to this growth, they are looking to bolster their specialist biddable team with an ambitious Account Manager to work across their portfolio of clients. You will be joining an already successful team and report into the Performance Director. The focus of your position will see you managing the agency's biddable media campaigns, mainly encompassing but not exclusive to PPC (including GDN, YouTube), Paid Social and RTB Trading across the portfolio of global clients.
You will be required to:
- Plan, manage and optimise the PPC campaigns and be required to report and present your results to senior members of the agency and clients
- Deliver within agreed and KPI's and objectives
- Explore opportunities to improve ROI for your clients as well as the Agency
- Handle the day-today client relationship
- Financial and budget management
- Develop and implement biddable campaigns across paid social, PPC and Display
To be considered for this role you will have 3-5 years of experience working in a biddable team and have a wealth of knowledge/experience when it comes to PPC and RTB. A grasp of European languages is advantageous but not essential. Most importantly you will have a passion for financial services and the desire to join one of the most successful agencies globally and take your career to a different level.
Get in contact today to find out more.