Senior Digital Project Manager
Major Players are working with a leading health service provider located in Central London, who are looking for an Digital Project Manager to join their team and work alongside medical innovators.
- Create and deliver digital projects including app, website and consumer platforms
- Demonstrating an ability to manage teams across different disciplines across the organisation, including UX, Product and Engineering to support alignment.
- Contributing to the development of the company's agile-at-scale processes : metrics, measurements, release processes and dependencies.
- Support the different teams through the utilising of relevant Agile frameworks, including Scrum and Kanban.
- Assisting in the delivery function, by highlighting delays and blockers to stakeholders.
- Leading teams to identify project improvements to bring about high performance.
- Guiding teams through appropriate mentoring, applying techniques to enable individuals to adopt an agile mindset.
- Regularly liaising with project and delivery managers to keep updated on relevant project updates.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Product Manager, Scrum Master or Agile Coach experience.
- Experience working with technical teams in the delivery of projects.
- Familiarity with data and analytics
- Ability to deliver Agile techniques and training.
- Prince2 / PMP, Agile Coach, Scrum Master
- Previous experience in a highly-regulated industry.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to gain experience in a leading health service provider.
If you find that you fit the description, please apply!
Apply for Senior Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly