Leading creative ‘urban’ Think Tank looking for a Marketing Executive.
A public sector Think Tank for Urban Innovation and the Built Environment. This company is Central London based and has an income generating events/marketing department that work with a range of stakeholders and industry leaders from across the Architecture, Planning, Built Environment, Urban Innovation, Sustainability, Design, Research & Academia sectors.
The Marketing Executive will join a collaborative marketing team and help implement/deliver highly effective integrated marketing campaigns for a variety of events including conferences, seminars, workshops, network launch and breakfast briefing. You’ll also produce targeted marketing campaigns to publicise the company’s creative, destination venue. This is for an initial 3-month contract with opportunity for perm.
Eg of duties:
- Define target audience and outline marketing plan for both internal/external partners
- Manage marketing campaigns across both traditional and digital channels - social media, email
- Establish and integrate Eventbrite, Mailchimp with CRM as a direct marketing database utilising capacity to segment and select data, run campaigns, record results.
- Use lively, accurate copywriting to promote events across all traditional and digital channels for venue and internal events
- Analyse marketing campaigns, delegate profiles, delegate feedback
- Work with the design team to create email templates, banners, ads
- Support the events team on events in achieving KPIs for attendance and venue income and give operational and logistical support for events
I am looking for a Marketing Executive who has 2/3 years experience in delivering integrated event marketing campaigns across digital and print. You’ll be used to producing highly effective, B2B data driven campaigns and reporting on subsequent results. Ideally you would have gained experience within an association or conference or publishing company.
- Familiarity with the full marketing mix
- Solid direct e-marketing and social media experience, ideally using Mailchimp and Eventbrite
- Confidence with database use for direct marketing
- Ability to drive forward database use and development for direct marketing
- Hands-on CRM expert that can plan, execute and continuously improve customer retention campaigns in a B2B environment.
- Accurate and fast copywriting skills
- A good eye for detail, able to work under pressure and as part of a team
They’re keen to start interviewing ASAP so please press the ‘Apply’ now button.