Research Director - Leading Digital Analytics Company
Job Title: Research Director - Leading Digital Analytics Company
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, day off on your birthday, pension, personal training programme, seasonal parties, free food and drink on Fridays
About The Company
Multi-award winning social media and digital analytics company based in modern, open plan and very buzzy offices in the heart of London, is seeking an experienced Research Director to join their expanding team. This social media and digital analytics company has a cutting edge proprietary social media intelligence and insights platform that is used by leading brands and marketers globally. As a company, they are at the forefront of social media and digital research, analytics and insights. They've been defining what social media research can deliver, using the platform to gain powerful insights to solve business problems across brand, communications, strategy and innovation. They work with an exciting array of clients in tech, beauty, entertainment and education amongst other sectors; brands similar to Sky, Netflix and Samsung and L'Oréal. With a growing team in London and a growing presence in the US, this is an exciting time to join this entrepreneurial and dynamic company. You will be joining a company with a collaborative, friendly and open culture, with ample opportunity for progression and development.
About the Research Director Role
The new Research Director will join in a leadership capacity, working directly into the Chief Research Officer, and leading on the delivery of social media and mixed method research and consultancy projects for clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Research Director:
* Lead and manage a team of researchers and analysts to deliver research projects for big name brand clients
* Craft proposals and win new clients & projects, fuelling company growth
* Work closely with the Chief Research Office to deliver innovation in research, data visualisation and the consultancy offering
* Take ownership of the output and deliver of cutting edge research projects
* Represent the company at conferences and industry events
You'll be a commercial, confident and communicative research/insights/analytics professional, looking to further your career within a dynamic and growing organisation.
Skills and Experience Required for the Research Director Role:
* 5+ years' experience in insights or marketing analytics
* Strong client facing skills and commercial awareness
* Experience within social media and digital research and insights
* Collaborative team player
* Passion for trends, culture, digital and media
For more information about the Research Director Role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.