Strategist - Creative Agency - London
Are you fascinated by consumer behaviour? Are you a budding Strategist looking to progress your career?
If so then read on...
This award-winning creative agency based in Shoreditch is looking to hire a confident Strategist. Led by a well-respected management team, the agency works with some of the world’s biggest brands across FS, FMCG & sport, delivering everything from brand strategy through to CRM, digital advertising, content, social and OOH campaigns.
Working across a range of brands you’ll support on campaigns and projects from briefing, creative development through to delivery,testing and optimisation. You’ll be intrigued by the way brands transform customer experiences and how creative and effective campaigns solve client's business challenges. You'll be involved in everything from running research ( quant & qual) analysing data, gathering insights to help build strategy and develop creative propositions.
- Supporting the team on campaign development and leading projects
- Conducting research and identifying insight
- Developing transformative campaign ideas
- Translating opportunities into clearly defined concepts
- Monitoring trends and delivering competitor research
- Monitoring results
- Supporting ongoing optimisation
- Contributing to the team’s ongoing thought leadership output
- At least 2 experience in a planning or strategy role gained in a marketing or advertising agency
- Experience in working on multiple campaigns
- Experience working on brand and comms plans
- Experience across a range of channels
- Experience in conducting research
- Excellent presentation skills
- An eye for detail - combined with a great instinct for storytelling
- Strong research experience
- Able to translate data into key insights
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in planning and strategy with the support of a fantastic management team.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful