Campaign Manager - London
Major Players has an opportunity for a Campaign Manager in an award-winning online marketplace that helps their customers make informed decisions for them to get on with what matters in life.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Campaign Manager to join at a time where our client is going through transformation and launching key new initiatives into the market. We are seeking a talented Campaign specialist to join the team and lead and execute all seasonal campaigns.
Responsibilities - Campaign Manager
- Lead all seasonal campaigns
- Develop, plan and execute cross channel campaigns
- Coordinate the campaign creation process across different channels including PPC, SEO, CRM, PR and Social
- Work with the Sales team to secure offers and activities from key retailers
- Carry out and circulate detailed analysis of campaigns and use this to improve later campaigns
- Lead campaign planning meetings with channel managers
Requirements - Campaign Manager
- Experience leading cross channel campaigns
- Data driven with experience delivering campaign KPIs
- Experience in panning campaigns within the B2C digital sector
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and to a time limit
- Experience across the entire campaign management life cycle
If you're looking to work in a fast-growing and collaborative environment, with amazing benefits, then please APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.