Digital User Acquisition Specialist - Mobile App Business
- Own the Global Digital Strategy for a Mobile App Business.
- Highly Innovative App with Significant Financial Backing.
- Drive Millions of Downloads.
What you'll be doing
You will have whatever budget and resources are necessary to deliver huge numbers of customers. This is all about customer acquisition in the first instance, ensuring the market is saturated with messaging around the app and its benefits, using all channels available to you to drive customers to the business.
You will be an expert across channels such as Programmatic, PPC, SEM, Retargeting, App Store Optimisation, able to understand the best way to spend a budget and to buy your way in front of candidates. The organic search strategy will be equally important and will support everything you're doing from a paid perspective.
Beyond this you'll work on the customer journey/experience, know how to optimise your campaigns, manage external agencies to help you deliver results, and be solid on reporting with the ability to show Cost Per Acquisition. As you'll be managing downloads across territories such as APAC, EMEA, and the Americas, you must show the ability to run campaigns across an International base and how to effectively use agencies to support this drive. It will be your responsibility to line manage the Digital Marketing Manager within the team.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Significant strategic and hands on digital marketing experience
- Experience working with a mobile app product
- Expert across paid media channels
- Proven record of delivering significant customer acquisition
- Ambitious and able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ideally experience within a mobile based business, or with a big consumer brand
No worries here at all, you'll get a competitive salary (£70k-£90k), up to 20% bonus, flexible working, good pension, there's a Michelin Star chef on site providing meals. It's a really healthy environment, there's share options, healthcare, you couldn't ask for more!
Clearly this is a role anyone can get excited about, if you think you have the right level of experience then please apply now, or contact Chris Currey (01179 269530) for a confidential chat.