Digital Optimisation Manager
As a Digital Optimisation Manager, you will be a subject matter expert on design, set up and execution of experiments through A/B testing, MVT and personalisation. This is a key role for a significant media owner based in West London and sits within the digital marketing centre of excellence team. You will champion the advancement of testing and optimization capabilities and be viewed as the optimization evangelist for the brand teams. You will have a direct impact on the customer, using experimentation to provide insights into customer behaviour and be at the core of a test and learn culture within the company.
* Be the subject matter expert on design of experiments including test structure, sequencing, definition of primary and secondary success metrics
* Use research to understand customers' goals, needs and behaviours. e.g. Google Analytics, session replay, surveys and usability tests
* Write test plans and hypotheses, propose metrics and design meaningful tests that add value and insights
* Work with UX, design and other stakeholders to propose solutions to drive customer engagement and remove friction points through registration and subscription sign up
* Execute and monitor experiments. Use your knowledge of statistics to identify the difference between noise in the data and a real result
* Evaluate tooling capabilities and, in partnership with digital and technology teams, make informed recommendations
* Engage people in the business in testing and personalisation, creating a testing culture and mindset in the business;
* Document and communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders and senior leaders on a regular cadence
* Think-ahead: innovate and set a vision for testing and personalisation.
* Experience working in optimisation and/or personalisation, ideally in ecommerce sites or subscription business
* Advanced skills in A/B, MVT Testing and personalisation as well as using analytics and BI tools to generate detailed reports
* A good knowledge of statistics. This means understanding sample sizes, statistical power, significance and when a test result is meaningful
* Good communication skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
* Organised and methodical in your approach to testing. This means calculating sample sizes, writing sound hypotheses based on insights, having a rigorously scoped test plan and documenting results.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.