CRM Marketing Manager
A great opportunity for an experienced CRM marketing manager to join a digital marketing centre of excellence team within a significant media owner based in West London. The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate and create programmes and experiences that lead to increased customer engagement across our clients digital brands.
* Excellent understanding of CRM principles in B2C environment
* Benchmark customer engagement, and work with the data, UX and product teams to understand where to prioritise effort
* Review and audit KPIs to ensure they are consistent and can be linked to business outcomes
* Document and surface test results and lessons learnt which can be incorporated into future campaigns and used for training /workshops
* Deep understanding of the full end-to-end campaign process in order to be able to consult knowledgeably with key stakeholders
* Use insights from customer data, tests, and industry best practices to support brand teams
* Provide recommendations where to drive customer value through personalisation solutions and testing
* Develop processes for content scheduling, frequency rules, and data collection
* Input into marketing automation software requirements gathering
* Experienced in planning and implementing multi-channel communication journeys to on-board, engage, and retain digital audiences
* Significant marketing experience with subscription and/or app-based business models
* Direct experience navigating a complex MarTech ecosystem and have a strong grasp of the role each piece of technology plays in attributing media performance.
* Excellent communication skills , planning & time management skills
* Demonstrable ability to work across multiple fast-moving projects and multiple product teams
* Ability to take the initiative and lead in ambiguous situations
* Qualified to degree level in a related (preferably) numerical subject
* Experience of business analysis techniques and project management methodologies (e.g. Agile)
* Thorough understanding of database segmentation and database marketing processes
* Experience working with content creators (editorial), UX and design teams, on asset development, deployment and testing
For a complete spec. please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for CRM Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly