Our client, a professional membership body, are currently experiencing a period of growth and subsequently investing heavily in marketing to support and sustain this exciting phase of their development. Blue Skies are therefore delighted to be working with them to support in the attraction and appointment of a highly skilled and results driven Marketing Executive.
Working within a multi-disciplinary team and reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for leading on all member engagement activities to include:
- Creating, developing and delivering integrated member communications to support acquisition and retention targets
- End to end campaign management to include analysis using Google Analytics or similar tools
- Creation and management of innovative email marketing campaigns using a CRM to segment and analyse data
- Generation of engaging content for use across a range of channels including website, email and social media
- Management of social media platforms to integrate activity into the wider plan
- Monitoring all campaign activity to identify improvements, trends and new opportunities.
- Developing and managing supplier and stakeholder relationships
This role will suit a creative and dynamic individual who is able to demonstrate a solid background of campaign management with an emphasis on email marketing/DM. You will have a strong understanding of using CRM systems and ideally have experience of MS Dynamics to segment and extract data.
This will be a fast paced and varied role where you will be expected to project manage campaigns to time and budget as well as manage both internal and external supplier and stakeholder relationships.
You will be an existing Marketing Executive working in-house or an agency Account Manager looking to make the move in-house - either way, you will have expert communication skills (written and verbal) and be driven by working within a commercial environment where achieving results is key!
Our client are based in South Staffordshire, however you will be required to travel across the UK on occasion, so a full UK/EU drivers licence is essential.