Senior Direct Marketing Executive
Love animals? Like to work for a charity? If you have direct marketing experience then this could be the role you have been looking for.
Senior Direct Marketing Executive London. £26K to £31K plus benefits including a generous pension.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a charity who are undergoing a period of growth. Their mission to help improve the welfare of animals in the world’s poorest communities
The friendly and lively donor marketing team is responsible for raising income from individuals in the UK and Australia, through various activities including direct marketing campaigns, digital marketing and outdoor advertising.
Senior Direct Marketing Executive / Senior Donor Marketing Executive – The role
- Campaign management and planning of direct marketing campaigns from start to finish - ensuring the retention of donors
- Working across concept, data selection, copywriting and creative approval of print and digital advertising
- Copywriting, proof reading and checking artwork for accuracy.
- Ensuring best data selections are used for campaigns to ensure most relevant targeting
- Management of external agencies
- Helping to manage the budget and income targets
- Analysis of campaigns and making recommendations for improvements
Senior Direct Marketing Executive / Senior Donor Marketing Executive - Skills and experience
- Good copywriting skills
- A creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to analyse response rates and draw insight from these
- Understanding of CRM databases
- Experience of using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to work part of a close, lively and friendly team
- Experience working in the charity sector is beneficial, but not essential (but a passion for the protection of animals is)
- Degree educated or a marketing qualification
- Experience in a direct marketing environment
- End to end campaign management experience
A lovely varied direct marketing role working for a charity which is going through a period of development – helping more animals in more countries.
The salary is between £28K and £31K plus benefits (and flexi hours)
This great Senior Direct Marketing Executive role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Senior Direct Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly