Senior Marketing Manager - Start up
My client is a challenger brand in the field of mode of transport and looking to appoint a Senior Marketing Manager specialising within youth marketing. A special interest and experience within influencer marketing, events, and advertising are ABSOLUTE must. Because this is a start-up job, you will be involved in both strategy as well as execution. Your day to day will include (and not be limited to):
- Working closely with the CTO, and the founder to shape the marketing strategy
- Building key relationships with influencers and their agents in the UK and the US
- Working closely with the Product team to identify and leverage on the app functionality and USPs.
- Working on a launch strategy - from PR, comms, and events' perspective
- Working on the recruitment plan for the marketing department.
- Putting together the marketing budget and appointing the suppliers
- Briefing the creative department on immediate needs and also managing the ad-hoc projects
The role is based in Park Royal so this is an ideal role for West London residents. Paying up to £60k, this is an ideal opportunity for a self-starter who is driven to make a solid impact in a very promising business.
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager - Start up
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly