Programmatic Manager - The Company
My client is one of the most connected marketing agencies in the UK. They have several offices throughout the world. They also have a vibrant culture and that is reflected in their location in London!
Working in a fast-paced environment, the main focus for the Programmatic Manager will be to manage an existing team and also retain hands-on activity. This is a role with huge potential to grow and shape the programmatic strategy and capability. Further responsibilities include:
* To build on and expand the programmatic display activity
* To develop sophisticated and data driven programmatic strategies, be responsible for the end to end programmatic activity, from definition and execution of the brief, to defining and implementing the data, targeting, bidding and optimisation approach.
* To invest in building out the team
* Comfortable with GDN, Programmatic Trading, Campaign Management and DBM.
* Solid understanding of the ad tech space and specifically on DSP, ad server and DMP technology
* Knowledge of Tagging and trafficking the activity in accordance with standard practice.
* Experience in having led small programmatic teams
* Ambitious, entrepreneurial and creative digital marketer, looking for a place to grow and fulfill their potential
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Tayler Thomas". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Tayler Thomas| DD: + 44| 207 845 7240. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
Contact: Tayler Thomas
Apply for Programmatic Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly