Client Development Director - TTL Agency - London
DNA Recruit are working with a leading independent awarding winning creative agency to find their next Client Development Director. Read on to find out more ….
DNA recruit are delighted to be working with this independent agency based in London who specialise in marcoms in brand, content, experiential and social, helping brands connect on a more human level.
Our client is set to grow and have identified the need for a Client Development Director who can give direction, support and energy to our growth strategy, particularly the gap between strategy and execution by our teams day-to-day, nurturing existing client opportunities and being part of our pitch team when needed. Bringing their previous experience and success working in an entrepreneurial environment the Client Development Director who can give direction, support and energy to their growth strategy, nurturing existing client opportunities and being part of their pitch team when required. Reporting into Client Partner and also working closely with MD and Creative Partner key responsibilities include:
- Leading our BDs, GADs and SADs on organic growth.
- Developing those within the agency's as leaders of their teams now and future leaders.
- Building and embedding more rigorous growth skills and approaches.
- Leading the delivery of a growth strategy focused on identified growth clients, agency IP and getting involved in our new business sectors approach.
- Relevant senior client relationships with existing clients and potential clients across larger client organisation.
- Being a creative champion, pushing great work.
- Visibility as a face of the agency for both values and bringing in opportunities as a result
Is it you?
Energy, enthusiasm and expertise are key for the successful hire of this exciting role, as well as having the credibility and authority for BDs to look up to the CDD. Other qualities will be experience in driving organic and new business growth, quality operator in client relationships and strategy, entrepreneurially minded and a leader and motivator of people.
Salary: up to £120K plus bonus and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you feel that you are right for this role and would like a change - which is sometimes better than a rest - then you will not be disappointed if you take the time to send us your CV via the link, when Ali can then share with you more details about the agency and the role. Ali looks forward to hearing from you.