Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a private equity fund they are looking to hire a driven Digital Marketing Manager to help them with their on-line presence. Some assets will transfer across printed and presentation collateral.
The role will be based around the planning of projects, updating of their site and managing projects with 3rd party suppliers. Good technical skills are required plus a logical marketing mind. The need to develop content is also key, the ability to write basic copy and help form messaging would be beneficial.
- Develop and upload content with internal stakeholders.
- Define Project scope; contribute to business strategy and Digital road maps.
- Develop and write basic messaging and content
- Elaborate detailed documentation and full requirements for each Project. Activity and resource planning, efficiently allocate time and resources in order to meet Project requirements.
- Work with stakeholders on forward planning of upcoming projects / pitches and allocate appropriate landing spots
- Create and implement workflow structures to ensure work is delivered on time
- Act as client project manager on a variety of projects where necessary / appropriate
- Ability to liaise with external suppliers
- Work with stakeholders to crystallise project briefs before scheduling
- Work collaboratively with board to manage briefs, calendars and expectations.
- Educate and support stakeholders on the briefing process to ensure complete transparency and understanding of projects and end to end processes.