Senior Account Manager/Account Director
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and motivated Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director, or someone ready to step up to Account Director quickly. This agency is a creative, integrated content studio based in Hertfordshire (30 mins from Kings Cross).
They work to create connections between brands and their audience. Delivering engaging campaigns that deliver results, they work with some fantastic brands across a variety of platforms, especially TV, digital and content. Their studio consists of a broad range of talent across all stages of the creative, production and client services process.
You will be part of a growing, commercially savvy client services team. Most important for this role is that you are a client facing account manager with experience of clear financial responsibility and you can demonstrate client account growth. The agency has an in-house production team, so this is purely a client service role and not a hybrid account management/producer role, therefore you must have strong commercial acumen.
You will work in a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling. You will be involved in the coordination of internal and external teams, and maintaining a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for the client. Experience of the gaming, betting and entertainment sectors is highly advantageous.
You will be travelling between the agency office based in Hertfordshire (30 minutes from Kings Cross), and the client head office in London, so it would be best suited to someone that lives within easy access to North London or Hertfordshire.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities
- 5+ years professional experience in working on multiple key accounts conceptualising, implementing, and executing tailored strategies in accordance with business strategy
- A solid background in advertising, design or marketing agency so familiar in briefing and working alongside Producers, Creatives and Studio teams
- Able to digest and discuss briefs from the client, challenge when necessary, protecting the client and protecting the creative
- Oversee different service offerings (TV, Digital, VOD, Press, Print, Radio); ensuring the ‘campaign’ is on brief and consistent throughout
- Able to plan and strategise at a senior level
- Must be able to demonstrate quantifiable client account growth and clear financial responsibility within previous roles
- Great face to face presentational skills - confident in front of clients and creative partners/agencies
- You are an effective team manager with excellent leadership and planning skills
- High degree of attention to detail; must be able to take responsibility for ensuring all work is correct and within budget
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to run conference calls, client meetings and production sessions
- Experience in working on DRTV and TTL campaigns is desirable.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, ensuring key accounts continue to grow in accordance with business plan
- Great communication skills with clients and 3rd party agencies
- Happy to travel as this role will may require working with clients at their Head Office
- An engaging and assertive speaker who can command attention in any room
- Confident scoping out further work, always looking for further account growth opportunities
- Must have a UK passport or valid work visa to apply
Please send up to date CV to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applicants, we will only be able to contact successful applicants.