New Business Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a creative New Business Manager, with demonstrable new business growth in previous roles, to join a creative, integrated content studio based in Hertfordshire (30 mins from Kings Cross).
They work to create connections between brands and their audience. Delivering engaging campaigns that deliver results, they work with some fantastic brands across a variety of platforms, especially TV, digital and content. Their studio consists of a broad range of talent across all stages of the creative and production process. You will be part of a growing team and your ideas will really matter.
As New Business Manager, you will be responsible for new business development, growing revenue, accurately forecasting the fiscal performance of your target accounts, and ensuring all sales activity is captured within the company’s CRM system. You will be reporting to the Business Director and senior management team, and working closely with marketing to drive new prospect campaigns.
This role could be purely a New Business role, or could also be split as a hybrid role across both New Business and Account Management. Experience working with gaming, betting, and entertainment brands is a bonus.
- 5+ years experience in a similar B2B sales role within a digital agency, creative/content agency or marketing agency
- Proven experience of winning new business across large named accounts
- Metric driven, and able to deliver against targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent commercial acumen including financial and budgetary skills as well as previous experience of income accountability
- Previous sale experience as a New Business Manager or equivalent position within a digital agency, creative/content agency or marketing agency
Responsibilities of the role:
- You will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and building out a qualified sales pipeline in line with overall company and personal objectives
- You will report against all key objectives and performance metrics to the senior management team
- You will have the ability to identify and develop new commercial opportunities
- You will have fantastic presentation skills
- You will have experience of sales proposals
- You will be highly organised, with great planning skills
- You will be excellent at building and maintaining relationships and rapport with prospects at all levels
Please send up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applicants, we will only be able to contact successful applicants.