Marketing Communications Manager - Global Technology Company
Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager - Global B2B Technology Company
Location: Paris (relocation assistance provided by the company if required)
Salary: €45,000 - €50,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits
About The Company
Exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Communications Manager to join a dynamic global technology company in their France subsidiary based in Paris. As the new Marketing Communications Manager, you will be working for a dynamic forward thinking company, who strive to stay at the forefront of technological advances. This company manufactures and sells cutting edge hi-tech equipment, contributing to the advancement of multiple industries and contributing to a better society. They have offices all over the world, and an HQ in Asia, so this position comes with plenty of opportunities for travel! As a company, they operate a collaborative, meritocratic structure, so this role comes with fantastic opportunities for progression within the organisation.
About the Marketing Communications Manager role
The new Marketing Communications Manager will work as part of an expert European marketing team based in France, taking ownership of marketing communications across different channels. You'll be developing marketing materials and campaigns in English.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Communications Manager role:
* Create engaging content and messaging across multiple channels and platforms
* Ensure consistency in messaging and branding across different channels
* Play a key role in accelerating the growth of the company via implementing marketing strategies that raise the profile of the company within the target client audience
* Position the organisation as a thought leader within the sector
* Work closely with the Director to develop new ideas on how to market the organisation, developing longer term strategy
You will be an ambitious and passionate marketing communications professional, looking to work in Paris for a leading global organisation. You must be a native English speaker, also fluent in French.
Skills and experience required for the Marketing Communications Manager role:
* 4+ years' experience in marketing communications
* Native English speaker, and fluency in French
* Excellent communications and writing skills
* Passion for branding and communications
* Interest in technology
For more information about the Marketing Communications Manager role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.