Senior Account Manager (Shopper) – Networked London Agency
Senior Account Manager (Shopper) – Networked London Agency – to £38k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager to work on a prestigious FMCG account at this extremely well-established London agency.
This agency has an enviable reputation for consistently creating fresh and exciting campaigns and projects within the shopper marketing realm.
They are a friendly and welcoming team based in a wonderful part of London.
The Senior Account Manager role
The Senior Account Manager will take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the campaigns and support senior members of the team with the strategic direction of the account. You will also have an Account Executive reporting to you.
A background in shopper marketing is essential, as is the ability to take challenges in your stride. You will be the main contact for the client and really help to maintain the excellent client relationship already established.
- Creation of educational materials and toolkits for brands within the portfolio
- Adapting integrated campaigns / ideas into toolkits for local markets
- Executing POS
- Development of E-commerce toolkits, playbooks and guidelines
- Creating project timing plans and working closely with operations director to deliver projects on time
- Support line manager on larger strategic and category-led projects
Salary and benefits
Up to £38k, depending upon experience.
Please send us your CV today to hear more about this fantastic Senior Account Manager opportunity.