Account Director - corporate reporting
Recognised as one of the UK’s leading corporate reporting agencies, this integrated and strategic corporate communications agency has grown into one of the most successful independent agencies of its kind. A well looked after team of talented, down-to-earth and self-motivated people, giving them the edge over other agencies.
Working across a diverse portfolio of clients, many FTSE and global, the Account Director they are after will specialise in Annual Reporting, working with their print, digital, design, brand and specialist teams to deliver creative and innovative solutions. Previous experience of managing large and complex annual reports is paramount, as this is very much part and parcel of this role. Please read on if so far this role sounds like you!
- Experience in annual reports, investor presentations, investor communications, design and digital
- Experienced in communicating financial performance for a national and international client base
- Working closely with Client Directors to deliver against agreed client strategies, proposals and briefs
- Oversee project delivery, ensuring projects are on time and on budget
- Develop effective business relationships with clients and be regarded as their primary source of communications advice
- Responsibility for accurate and timely billing of client projects
- Thorough knowledge of Annual Reporting with demonstrable experience in a corporate communications environment, agency or client side.
- Financially literate and an appreciation of how to present financial information to stakeholders
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Customer centric, diplomatic, calm under pressure
- First class communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- Gravitas and a proven negotiator
This role could either be a 6 month contract or a permanent contract.