marketing Manager, ATL - Nottingham
A fantastic marketing manager position encompassing all ATL marketing campaigns within a leading global retailer who's head office is based in the Midlands! A rare opportunity for an ambitious and forward thinking brand marketing expert to test themselves in one of the UK's most loved retailers! Based out of Nottingham with a competitive package in the region of £45-50,000 per annum.
This is an incredible opportunity to develop and deliver customer focused communications across multiple areas consistent with company brand purpose, that drive growth and maintain brand health.
You will be responsible for leading above the line campaigns across and to the direction and consumer driven strategy of your brands. Accountable for:
- Overall timings plans and delivery of campaigns on time - link to commercial planning.
- creation and delivery of all channel briefs and response to briefs fro key campaigns.
- Total media planning and effectiveness, including budget management.
- Creative integration across all marketing channels.
- Production of integration across all marketing channels.
- Production of integration presentations for key meetings.
- AV production including shoot preparation and attendance, media buying briefs, creative feedback and research pre and post campaign.
The ideal candidate will have a number of creative and hands on marketing experience. Open on sector background although ideally from a big brand company with multi million pound marketing budgets.
Based in Nottingham, East Midlands and commutable from surrounding areas including Leicester, Derby, Sheffield. Competitive package on offer including car allowance, bonus structure and good remuneration.