Head of Marketing
- Senior Leadership role within an international retailer.
- Fast-paced, growing business.
- Broad, strategic marketing position.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside Group Brand Director and the rest of the Marketing Leadership team, you will develop the company’s brand. A big part of this will involve creating and implementing the right communication ecosystem and media strategy to positively guide consumers through the customer funnel.
You’ll collaborate closely with the Group Director of Communication to ensure the relevant of all content, campaigns and social media strategies, aligning it to customer insights and the commercial trade plan. What’s more, you’ll use PR as a strategic channel for driving conversations that fall in line with the company mission and brand values.
Creating excellence in omnichannel shopper marketing is another key focus of this role – both in-store and digital. You’ll work cross-functionally with the Retail and Trading teams to ensure brand alignment and perfect execution at all touchpoints, as well as setting the direction of the in-house design studio for effective production of POS assets and direct response media. In addition, events and sponsorship fall under your remit, i.e. driving engaging customer activity through existing partnerships within the industry.
Finally, you’ll be a champion of data driven decision making, both for the customer and when building the internal communications strategy.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience within a similar role in a retail environment.
- Excellent Leadership skills and experience in leading large and diverse teams.
- Strong influencing skills and experience working cross-functionally.
- Experience in media planning and developing excellence across all customer touchpoints.
- Deep understanding of the full customer journey to purchase.
- Experience in developing a data and insight driven marketing strategy.
A highly competitive salary is on offer, in addition to a discretionary bonus of 20% and a car allowance. Further company benefits include 33 days holiday, 25% staff discount, free parking and a free on-site gym!
This is an urgent requirement so please send through your CV ASAP and get in touch with Rina for more information.