Senior Account Director - Creative Agency, Luxury Sector
This friendly, mid-sized, up and coming Soho-based creative agency is looking for a new Senior Account Director to join its rapidly growing team, and work on its flagship global client in the luxury sector.
The agency has a unique product offering, with a specialism in the luxury sector, producing campaigns on a global scale across all brand communications for its clients, with the marketing disciplines specifically targeting affluent consumers.
Its creative work is strong, with a real ambition to raise the company’s profile. This is an exciting time to join as the agency is now poised for further growth, and looking for a talented Senior Account Director to be an integral part of its progression.
The Senior Account Director Role:
They’re looking for an energetic and self-motivated Account Director to help grow the capability and vision for the agency and its clients, taking responsibility for leading the agency’s flagship account across global regions, and managing this important client-agency relationship.
The Account Director should be comfortable working across a wide range of platforms and sectors, from ATL to digital, to websites, CRM social media, and branding; and should have experience of managing a team and enjoy this aspect of the role. They will have 4-5 direct reports working into them.
There is lots of headroom to grow at this agency, and they are proactive at promoting those who do well there, so this role would really suit an Account Director looking to step up to Senior, as well as an established Senior AD.
Senior Account Director Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the efficient and effective production and delivery of campaigns
- Ensure the profitability and growth of client accounts
- Supporting the Strategic Planners in writing creative briefs and directing the strategic development of creative work
- Cross-selling agency services to maximise value
- Leading, motivating and mentoring the team
- Understanding the challenges facing the client’s business and brand
- Keeping up-to-date with international luxury trends
- Being creatively minded, and ensuring the highest quality output at all times
Senior Account Director Requirements:
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience working in creative agencies.
- Good knowledge of a range of advertising channels (ATL, digital and social)
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders and managing direct reports
- Adept at writing conceptual and adaptation creative briefs
- Previous Luxury experience not essential but an interest in this space and ‘culturally-curious’ attitude definitely helps.
- Friendly, professional and persuasive people and presentation skills
- A driving license
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Director (or Account Director/aspiring Senior AD) looking for their next move, where they can make a real difference from the get-go, working in a close-knit, dynamic and collaborative team environment. Please get in touch and click ‘Apply’ if this role sounds like a fit for you.
We apologise but we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications.