Print Project Manager
A London based agency are looking for a Print Project Manager to join their team for a 4-6 weeks period. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of print which is a must as well being available immediately.
Your role will involve;
- Creation or Masters artwork.
- Picking up briefs from their briefing system and booking the work into FIDO.
- Briefing studio on briefs.
- Liaising directly with stakeholders.
- Managing projects from start to finish.
- Setting up Masters for several global brands
- Press, OOH and DOOH
- Understanding of print production
- Working from Media plans
- Managing print projects from start to finish
- Liaising with stakeholder
- Briefing Studio
Additional Experience but not essential
- Experience delivering of digital
- Experience delivering of TV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.