Account Director - Customer Engagement Agency - Abu Dhabi
Want to work for one of the best agencies in the world?
Are you an experienced Account Director looking for a change?
Interested in relocating?
Based in Abu Dhabi, a world-class advertising agency is looking for a confident and experienced Account Director to lead the marketing plans for a major global travel brand. Partnering with Creative & Strategy Directors, you'll impart a deep understanding of the client’s business needs. Managing and delivering integrated multi-channel projects and campaigns to a high level, on time and to budget. In addition, you'll play a vital role in the training and development of the Account Manager and Account Executives.
Who you are
You've got a track record in managing senior client relationships and the wider account services team. Perhaps you're a Senior Account Manager looking for a step-up or an Account Director ready for a change. You'll have extensive experience in integrated marketing, with a track record in delivery CRM, content, social & digital campaigns. Owning the day to day of a major account, you roll your sleeves up and get stuck in, you successfully drive projects and campaigns forward from concept to production and possess outstanding negotiation and client management skills.
Some of the day to day
- Manage and deliver effective campaigns and projects to a high standard
- Consult with key departments and divisions to keep them informed of upcoming workload
- Supports new business growth
- Develop multiple digital campaigns
- Build strong relationships with clients and inspe confidence
- Develop strong knowledge of the client's market
- Review and contribute to the creative process
- Keep abreast of current industry trends and issues affecting client’s business.
- Collaborate and develop relationships with key agency teams
- Ensure projects are correctly billed and within budget
- Manage budget forecasts
- Actively train and supports Account Managers and Account Executives development
What you need:
- At least 8 years in a Senior Account management role
- 2 years in an Account Director position
- Solid experience in direct & digital campaigns
- Gravitas - a proven track record in client management
- Experience in line management
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and writing skills
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a fluid environment
- Ideally experience in the travel/leisure category
Relocation costs and excellent benefits are includes - salary is up to £60k TAX FREE
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Account Handler to join a famous ad agency leading on a stunning global brand.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.