Senior .NET Developer
A Senior .NET Developer is required by The Lead Agency; a performance and technology business that is based in London and Liverpool.
The Senior .Net Developer will join one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and Europe and we have recently been awarded for this:
- Tech Track 100 (The Sunday Times)
- FT1000 (Financial Times)
Key to our growth is a new ‘green-field’ Blockchain based Platform as a Service, this new microservice platform will power our lead generation offering, Online and Customer channels and will form the key component in The Lead Agency’s system footprint.
This is a very exciting, revolutionary product and it requires passionate, technical and ambitious developers to work on it.
What you will do…
- Consulting with business customers about their requirements
- Assist in designing and implementing new services and integrations
- Enhancing and developing existing services and integrations to accommodate changing business needs
- Researching new technology and approaches.
- Participate in regular sprint planning sessions
The experience you need to bring…
- 5 years’ experience developing commercial C# .NET based projects
- C#, ASP.NET/MVC, .NET CORE and SQL
- Experience building Restful – WebAPIs/or Web services on ASP.NET platforms
- Experience with Azure or another Cloud Service
- Visual Studio Team Foundation services or Jira
Ambitious businesses need ambitious people – and that’s exactly what we’re looking for at TLA. Our journey – from a start-up business in 2002 to one of the UK’s fastest-growing tech companies – owes a lot to our focus on continuous improvement and striving to be the best that we can be.
We want to grow with people who share that ethos; who can bring something special to the team but have that desire to keep improving. This role is an exciting opportunity to contribute to an award-winning team and fulfil your potential within a growing business.
CLICK and APPLY now to join TLA, an award winning, fast-growing technology and performance business as a Senior .NET Developer.
Contact Michael Fitzsimmons, Head of talent Acquisition, for further details.