Interim Marketing Manager
Interim Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director
Who are blueskies? Established since 1998, we are proud to say that blueskies have become one of UK's leading specialist marketing and creative recruitment companies based in beautiful Stratford-upon-Avon
We are not your typical recruitment agency, we are true specialists in our sectors which span marketing, client services and creative; we work exceptionally hard to deliver the very best service and results on behalf of candidates and clients alike and pride ourselves on the longstanding relationships that we've formed as a result of this.
The Interim Marketing Manager will have overall responsibility for creating, developing and delivering marketing plans and activities to really drive how we engage our candidates and clients and continue to set ourselves apart as an expert recruitment business.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing all marketing activities and campaigns to both clients and candidates
- Maintaining brand guidelines across all channels
- Creating marketing collateral including artwork (campaigns, monthly & weekly HTML newsletters, surveys, direct mail and social media assets.) using relevant Adobe CC software
- Implementing and ensuring delivery of all marketing campaigns in accordance with marketing calendars
- Sending e-shots via email marketing software (Mailchimp), managing reports and direct responses
- Managing all company social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram) with the use of a social media scheduler (Buffer).
- Working with Consultants to create weekly desk marketing to use across their own channels
- Content Management of company website using Firefish
- Ability to monitor and improve search engine performance using optimised keywords and terms
- Highlighting and supporting any planned networking events, awards, roadshows etc.
- Managing contracts for company advertising on job boards, negotiating trials and managing all credit allocations for individual consultants
- Management of the dedicated marketing budget
- Managing data control in accordance with GDPR
What are we looking for?
Our people come from a range of backgrounds but most importantly have the right mind-set and values - honest, flexible and reliable with a great work ethic and passion to succeed. More specifically, we need our Marketing Manager to be able to demonstrate:
Experience of creating and delivering integrated marketing plans
- End to end campaign management experience to both B2B and B2C audiences
- A good combination of strategic thinking and tactical approach
- Solid experience of working across digital communications channels and creating engaging and thought provoking content
- Commercial acumen with the ability to scope out markets and look for new opportunities to support our sales team
- An ability to build relationships, interact at all levels and positively influence
- Planning and Organising - demonstrate ability to identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and determination
- Ambition - we are a growing brand and we want our employees to grow with us.
Our company values are what we are built on and we live and breathe these every day - overall, we love what we do, do the right thing, share our expertise, are friendly and we make it all fun!
What do we offer in return?
blueskies offer a very competitive salary as well as many other benefits including company socials (and lots of them!), weekly food delivery, gym allowance, iPhone, casual dress code, monthly recognition awards and Friday drinks to name but a few.
This Interim Marketing Manager role based in Stratford-upon-Avon is commutable from locations such as: Coventry, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Evesham, Alcester, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Chipping Campden, Mickleton, Henely in Arden, Solihull.