Head of Partnerships
Client-side opportunity based at a renowned global online gambling company! This is the perfect position for someone with 10+ years experience in affiliates who now feels ready to take on a Head of Partnerships role! Great company culture who have a passion for all things sport!
An international sports betting and gaming operator, with a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia and the USA, as well as a range of operations across Europe including Romania, Portugal and Malta.
The Head of Partnerships will be responsible for managing the partnership program for the client across all regions. The primary responsibility is to meet the agreed commercial and campaign demands of the selected brands. Reporting to the Digital Director, the role will have responsibility for taking the Partnership channel to the next level with a key focus on making the team more digitally focused and growing the international partnership program.
• Develop and manage affiliate revenue, customer forecasts and team goals, help set the budget and create acquisition plans for all countries.
• Sourcing new partnerships to expand the client base and maintaining strong relationships with existing partners.
• Set the channel up for International growth across both established and unestablished regions.
• Manage and drive profitable customer acquisition through affiliate partnerships on various affiliate network solutions and direct relationships with partners.
• Managing a large team across multiple locations to ensure the team are motivated and striving to meet goals.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced affiliate professional with 10+ years experience.
• Team player, with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence
• International experience in building new markets
• Highly analytical, focussed and results-driven
• Ability to work independently and in a team as well as ability to take on responsibility for own projects
• Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing