Senior Programmatic Consultant
The digital advertising & marketing industry is changing rapidly year by year.
Programmatic was once just a buzzword, now if you are not up to speed in the latest trends, you are falling behind.
With the ever-evolving industry, it is more important than ever to keep up to date with the latest trends, technology & news.
One problem that keeps arising is transparency. Once a term used by vendors to make them seem reliable... yet there are still problems within the ecosystem that makes advertisers uneasy when it comes to buying.
We are working with a well known and pioneering management consultancy.
Pioneering because of the work they are doing within the media and marketing landscape, they are striving for complete transparency across the industry and are looking for top talent to help them achieve this.
The role will be focussed on consulting the four key areas within advertising:
- AdTech: structural internal processes and controls to assure partners that they are fair/open/transparent.
- Media Owner: optimizing digital inventory to get the best value from programmatic sales - understanding whether their tech vendors are running transparent bid process
- Advertisers: optimize and audit programmatic spend, understand where the money is going and where it is being used effectively
- Agencies: as the market matures, agencies will also be asking for help to demonstrate transparency to their clients
This is a hugely important role in the business and requires the brightest mind to undertake.
Please get in touch to find out more if you have:
- Strong education within a related area (Media, Marketing, Business, etc...)
- Expert knowledge in programmatic and digital advertising
- Experience across 2 of the 4 key areas in advertising (vendor, advertising, agency, publisher)
- Experience in an operations/trading role with the technical understanding of DSP's/SSP's
- Fantastic communication & presentation skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously