Technical SEO Analyst
Technical SEO Analyst - Agency - London
Major Players is excited to be working with one of the world's leading global search agencies in the search for a new Technical SEO Analyst. The Technical SEO Analyst will be working for an agency that is involved in over 120 markets worldwide and boasts a list of impressive multinational clients. As well as this, the Technical SEO Analyst will also benefit from 25 days annual leave, early finishes on a Friday, regular team nights and much more.
Responsibilities - Technical SEO Analyst
* Complete technical SEO audits and provide technical recommendations for large multi-lingual websites
* Create technical SEO roadmaps which result in achievable development projects
* Managing site migrations from a technical SEO standpoint
* Support the Implementations of SEO recommendations to teams and external agencies
* Manage project management software and provide progress reports to SEO account teams
* Build and maintain relationships with clients
* Support the implementation of structured data/schema mark-up
* Lead technical SEO excellence within the team
Requirements - Technical SEO Analyst
* 1+ year experience in SEO
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to explain important SEO ranking factors to a non-technical audience
* High proficiency with SEO tools including Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Botify, Search Console and SearchMetrics
* Knowledge and understanding of the most significant Google milestones of the past 4 years and how they affected SEO
* Advanced Excel knowledge
* Proficiency with analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Omniture
If this is Technical SEO Analyst role for you then do not hesitate to APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Ed Davidson" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.