Automotive Marketing Manager
Our Automotive Marketing Managers play a pivotal role both with our clients and agency team, working onsite with our client and closely with the wider team here at the Unlimited Group.
As an onsite Automotive Marketing Manager for this established multinational brand, you will work closely with the agency, manufacturer and dealer network to plan implement and measure marketing campaigns at a local level.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established marketing professional with extensive experience within the automotive sector.
What you’ll do...
- Work with a number of selected dealers, assisting in planning their marketing activity, offering insight and solutions to current challenges.
- Act as a consultant to support the development of lead generation initiatives, lead management, maximising their database, and customer loyalty with a clear focus on delivering new prospects
- Attend manufacturers marketing meetings, regional sales meetings and agency updates as and when required
- Develop strong relationships with dealerships, agency and manufacturer colleagues, representing all in a professional manner
- Champion creative ideas and drive a shared ambition with the client
- Understand business challenges and opportunities and advise on marketing solutions
- Aid the development of centralised marketing campaigns, conducting quarterly reviews and monthly status reports
What you’ll need…
- Experience gained within a similar automotive marketing role, either client side or agency, with strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- You will be adept at building and maintaining strong client relationships with the ability to develop strategies that fully reflect the client objectives
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communications skills, with a sense of gravitas; you’ll inspire confidence
- Strong influencing skills are a must, as is the ability to remain calm under pressure
- A demonstrable and full understanding of the automotive industry, and specifically the changing role played by dealer networks
Recently referred to as “the marketing industry’s best kept secret” the Unlimited Group is an integrated agency collective with an innate belief and commitment to the power of the possible.
Through our expertise in Art & Science we unleash the power of data, insight and digital creativity to deliver maximum impact for our Clients and provide them with Unlimited Possibilities.
What makes an Unlimiter?
Unlimited is home to some of the best brains in our industry but we’re always on the lookout for more. Of course, an intelligent brain will only get you so far – we also crave ego-free ones ready and willing to collaborate with others. We like our brains shaped like the letter ‘T’ – specialisms or deep interests are welcomed but a willingness to think beyond your immediate discipline is encouraged too. We want to hear from different and diverse brains, as it’s the collision of these that allow us to deliver unlimited possibilities for our clients.
All that said, the best brains are the ones that belong to a thoroughly decent human being. If that sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll get…
You get to work onsite with our fabulous clients, whist being part of our wider agency team. There’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team to email@example.com
We will be reviewing applications on Monday 5th November 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community