Whether you are an experienced Account Executive looking for a new challenge, or new to market and looking for a place to start your creative marketing journey, get in touch.
We have new and fantastic opportunity for a highly-organised and ambitious Marketing Executive to join the Unlimited Group team. Working onsite with our client you will be an essential member of the team. Supporting the day to day running and administration of integrated marketing campaigns and projects, you’ll be responsible for managing enquiries and support requests from our big-name well-known brand clients.
This is the place to start your marketing journey, we’re the agency with Unlimited Possibilities.
What you’ll do…
- Support the team in the successful running of the client account, playing a vital onsite role and continuing to build our relationship and reputation with client and in the marketplace
- Develop an understanding of our client and agency process and how we manage resource to enable effective work flow
- Produce and update contact and status reports, arranging status meeting as required
- Build and maintain both client and colleague professional relationships that engender trust add value
- Contribute to an environment of creative excellence, and demonstrate an understanding of integrated thinking
- Demonstrate a continual desire to learn and develop a breadth of experience across media and marketing techniques
What you’ll need…
- Ideally you will have some Marketing industry experience, gained from within an agency or client-side environment.
- A solid understanding of integrated and digital marketing techniques
- Great communication skills are a must, along with experience of working across multiple projects; you’ll know how to keep all the plates spinning, with minimal breakages!
- This is a busy account so your organisational skills will be top notch, with the ability to beat the deadline
- You’ll feel comfortable working autonomously and as part of an efficient team
- A true passion for accuracy in all elements of your work, attention to detail is key for this one
- Drive and desire to get on step ahead of the needs and display an “already done” mentality
- Ideally you will have a passion for and knowledge of integrated marketing channels with demonstrable awareness of emerging trends
Recently referred to as “the marketing industry’s best kept secret” the Unlimited Group is an integrated agency collective with an innate belief and commitment to the power of the possible.
Through our expertise in Art & Science we unleash the power of data, insight and digital creativity to deliver maximum impact for our Clients and provide them with Unlimited Possibilities.
What makes an Unlimiter?
Unlimited is home to some of the best brains in our industry but we’re always on the lookout for more. Of course, an intelligent brain will only get you so far – we also crave ego-free ones ready and willing to collaborate with others. We like our brains shaped like the letter ‘T’ – specialisms or deep interests are welcomed but a willingness to think beyond your immediate discipline is encouraged too. We want to hear from different and diverse brains, as it’s the collision of these that allow us to deliver unlimited possibilities for our clients.
All that said, the best brains are the ones that belong to a thoroughly decent human being. If that sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
What we give…
You get to work onsite with our fabulous clients, whist being part of our wider agency team. There’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing applications on Monday 5th November 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community