Senior Account Manager
We have a great opportunity for a driven, highly organised, creative and confident Senior Account Manager to join the Unlimited Group onsite team.
You will join our cross functional onsite team and be responsible for further developing and cementing the client relationship and delivering innovative, best in class Digital, CRM, brand and creative projects.
This role is based onsite with our client, whilst being part of the wider agency team.
What you’ll do…
- Contribute to the development of the client and campaign strategies, managing agency process and resource to enable efficient progression of work
- Manage client projects from conception through to delivery, managing stakeholder expectations throughout
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the agency’s role in the client’s agency landscape
- Attend and contribute to client meetings, leading the presentation of creative work
- Nurture and develop team members who report into you, setting an example for others to follow
- Drive a shared ambition with clients from the outset of projects, with a clear awareness of the business objectives and how individual campaigns fit into the overall client strategy
- Keep track of the finances, developing an understanding of big picture finances (income, profit, scope and contract)
- Support senior team members to drive a strategic approach, demonstrating an understanding of the importance of data and analysis
What you’ll need…
- You will be an accomplished agency Senior Account Manager, with experience delivering client projects on brand, on budget and on time.
- You will be passionate, resilient, collaborative and diplomatic, able to work in close partnership with clients, and understand their way of thinking and working.
- The ability to inspire confidence, you’ll be a natural leader, with the drive and desire to get ahead of the needs, with an “already done” mentality
- You’ll be the voice of reason, with a calm and consistent manner, you’ll roll with the punches and think on your feet.
- You’ll be intuitive, with the confidence and know how to deliver clear constructive feedback to all stakeholders
- It goes without saying that excellent time management, organisational and communications skills are a must have and a good sense of humour always helps!
Recently referred to as “the marketing industry’s best kept secret” the Unlimited Group is an integrated agency collective with an innate belief and commitment to the power of the possible.
Through our expertise in Art & Science we unleash the power of data, insight and digital creativity to deliver maximum impact for our Clients and provide them with Unlimited Possibilities.
What makes an Unlimiter?
Unlimited is home to some of the best brains in our industry but we’re always on the lookout for more. Of course, an intelligent brain will only get you so far – we also crave ego-free ones ready and willing to collaborate with others. We like our brains shaped like the letter ‘T’ – specialisms or deep interests are welcomed but a willingness to think beyond your immediate discipline is encouraged too. We want to hear from different and diverse brains, as it’s the collision of these that allow us to deliver unlimited possibilities for our clients.
All that said, the best brains are the ones that belong to a thoroughly decent human being. If that sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll get…
You get to work onsite with our fabulous clients, whist being part of our wider agency team. There’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team to email@example.com
We will be reviewing applications on Monday 26th November 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community